Metropolitan governments shaping EU Urban policy
- Metropolitan governments shaping EU Urban policy
- Wed, 11. October 2017 - Thu, 12. October 2017
"Metropolitan governments shaping EU Urban policy"
- Challenges such as mobility, environmental quality, governance, territorial cohesion
- EU urban policy at a metropolitan level
- Key metropolitan priorities for the metropolitan European Agenda
You can find the agenda (.pdf) and discover more about the project MEANING – Metropolitan Europeans in Active Network, Inducing Novelties in Governance.
Free registration is required by 30 September - please fill in the online application via the official website of EWRC - CODE: 11B95
"YouthMetre – an innovative tool for e-participation of youngsters across Europe"
The main topics during this event will be:
- Promotion of the cooperation between young people and policy makers
- Improvement of youth policies at local, regional, national and European level
- Promotion of youth involvement in order to get youth friendly initiatives in their regions
You can find the Flyer (.pdf) and discover more about the project YouthMetre - A tool for forward looking youth participation.
Free registration is required by 30 September - please fill in the online form.
We remain at your disposal for any further information you may need, and look forward to welcoming you at the workshops.
The team of ALDA
Head of Communication Department
ALDA - The European Association for Local Democracy
Tel: +39 0444 540 146
Mob: +39 347 3509 887